The five energy medicine techniques that make up BodyTalk Access include: Cortices, to help improve right and left brain communication, Switching, to help decrease stress, Hydration, to help the body utilize water more efficiently, Body Chemistry, to help balance the immune system and Reciprocals, to help reestablish integrity of the body’s structures, improve postural alignment, increase flexibility and circulation of fluids and energy. There is also a Fast Aid Protocol that can be used to support Standard First Aid procedures during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock.
• Describe the origin, concepts and foundational principles of the BodyTalk System and the Access Program
• Describe the basic BodyTalk/Access balancing concepts
• Describe the focus and purpose of the Access Techniques
• Demonstrate 6 Access Techniques.
• Identify practical application with self and others